Army Installation Management Command Support Assistant (Business and Non-Profit Liaison) NF-3 in Wheeler Army Airfield, Hawaii
The Area of Consideration for this vacancy announcement is Worldwide. (Military Spouse Preference (MSP) and Involuntarily Separated Military Preference (ISMP) eligible candidates are included in the area of consideration.
This position is located at the Financial Management Branch on Wheeler Army Airfield.
For a full listing of duties for this position, please click on the link below. https://acpol2.army.mil/fasclass/searchfs/searchnafoutput.asp?fcp=zutpk3eFRt2fkpzbzq9Th26JRtyUbYOfmaVWhw%3D%3D
Learn more about this agency
- Performs management internal control program inspections for DFMWR programs and activities to include unannounced cash counts, accountability tests, and monitoring of MIS systems.
- Serves as the Commercial Solicitation Control Officer and Private Organization point-of-contact (POC) for the command and all tenant activities.
- Performs a variety of general clerical and assistant work in support of the mission of the organization. Uses knowledge of the organization's programs, policies, procedures, precedents, and regulatory guidelines.
- Examines, approves, and/or recommends rejection of applications for business permits for commercial solicitation on Army installations.
- Verifies data on applications by coordinating requests with city, state, and federal agencies, as applicable.
- Ensures that all private organizations operating on the installations are in compliance with AR 210-22, Reviews all applications for authorization to operate on the installations.
- Prepairs presentations, as required, at newcomer orientations along with submitting information/flyers to DFMWR for website and newcomer packages.
- #### Job family (Series)
0303 Miscellaneous Clerk And Assistant
Conditions of Employment
- Direct Deposit and Social Security Card is required
- Meet qualification/eligibility/background requirements for this position
- A one year probationary period may be required
- Satisfactorily complete an employment verification (E-Verify) check
- Completed and signed DA Form 3433 is required prior to entrance on duty
- Completion of a satisfactory National Agency Check is required.
- Fluctuating work hours will require the work of occasional overtime to accommodate office and command requirements.
- Work experience that includes a practical application of the above described or related work experience.
- Must be able to communicate in a clear, concise and grammatically correct manner.
- Must be able to use a variety of software programs such as Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Must possess a valid driver's license and be able to drive in the local commuting area.
- Must have experience briefing senior leadership.
- Must have (one) 1 year proven experience with private organization.
- Must have experience researching and interpreting policies and regulations.
To be evaluated as a highly preferred candidate, your resume MUST clearly reflect the knowledge and all experience(s) listed under the highly preferred criteria above. Applicants meeting the Highly preferred criteria will be referred first to the Selecting Official. All other applicants will be referred for consideration if the certificate is returned with no selection.
This job does not have an education qualification requirement.
- Additional selections may be made from this vacancy announcement for up to 90 days after the closing date.
- Payment Permanent Change of Station (PCS) costs is not authorized, based on a determination that a PCS move is not in the Government's interest.
- Please check out our Applicant Information Kit to view additional information you may find useful when applying for our jobs. (Click hereto view kit or copy this URL: http://cpol.army.mil/employ/NAF/NAFApplicantInformationKit.pdf
How You Will Be Evaluated
You will be evaluated for this job based on how well you meet the qualifications above.
Applicants can claim the following eligibilities:
- NAF Preference - Involuntarily Separated From the Military
- NAF Preference - Spouse Employment Preference (SEP)
- NAF Priority Consideration - Business Based Action
- NAF Priority Consideration - Current Appropriated Funds Employee CNE (APF)
- NAF Priority Consideration - Current/Former NAF Employee (CNE/FNE)
- NAF Priority Consideration - Outside Applicant Veteran (OAV)
- NAF Priority Consideration - Spouse/Widow/Parent of Veteran (OAV)
Background checks and security clearance
- Required Documents
The following documents must be submitted with your application:
Optional: Job Application (DA Form 3433) will accepted in place of a Resume.
The below items are accepted and may be needed to support a qualification and/or a claimed priority/preference:
- Cover Letter
- DA 3434, DA 3433, PCS Orders, Marriage Certificate
Review our benefits
- How to Apply
How to Apply
You may submit your application package using one of the two methods identified below:
- Electronically (preferred) at https://www.usajobs.gov/ and search for Vacancy Identification Number (VIN)
- Manually: A manual application can be obtained by contacting the servicing NAF Human Resources Office listed on this vacancy announcement.
- If you would like to apply manually, please contact the servicing NAF Human Resources representative listed on this job announcement to request a copy of the manual application form.
- All completed manual application forms (along with resume and other supporting documentation) must be received no later than 2:00 pm HST on the closing date of this announcement in order to process your application in a timely manner.
Neglecting to respond to the job related questions will result in an ineligible rating.
Agency contact information
EW-NAF-W3RBAA US ARMY GARRISON HAWAII DO NOT MAIL Fort Shafter, HI US
Learn more about this agency
Your resume will be reviewed to verify that qualification requirements have been met. We appreciate your interest in this position!
- Fair & Transparent
Fair & Transparent
The Federal hiring process is setup to be fair and transparent. Please read the following guidance.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
The United States Government does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
- Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) for federal employees & job applicants
Reasonable Accommodation Policy
Federal agencies must provide reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities where appropriate. Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should contact the hiring agency directly. Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case basis.
A reasonable accommodation is any change to a job, the work environment, or the way things are usually done that enables an individual with a disability to apply for a job, perform job duties or receive equal access to job benefits.
Under the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, federal agencies must provide reasonable accommodations when:
- An applicant with a disability needs an accommodation to have an equal opportunity to apply for a job.
- An employee with a disability needs an accommodation to perform the essential job duties or to gain access to the workplace.
- An employee with a disability needs an accommodation to receive equal access to benefits, such as details, training, and office-sponsored events.
You can request a reasonable accommodation at any time during the application or hiring process or while on the job. Requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.
Learn more about disability employment and reasonable accommodations or how to contact an agency.
Legal and regulatory guidance
- Financial suitability
- Social security number request
- Privacy Act
- Signature and false statements
- Selective Service
- New employee probationary period
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/495916500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.
Open & closing dates: 04/04/2018 to 04/18/2018
Salary: $40,000 to $45,000 per year Position is entitled to 10.99% COLA (Island of Oahu), Subject to change without notice.
Pay scale & grade: NF 3
Work schedule: Full-Time
Appointment type: Permanent