General Electric Service Agreement Analyst in Honolulu, Hawaii
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer at http://www.ge.com/sites/default/files/15-000845%20EEO%20combined.pdf . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Maintain key sales relationships and deliverables relating to service. Collaborate with sales, field, and support teams to achieve deliverables related to service contract delivery.
• Facilitate Service Contract processes from quoting to closure, ensuring on time completion and compliance goals met
• Facilitate communications between Field teams, customer and sales team on Service Contract, PM and Invoicing tasks
• Support Operations Manager on various Service Contract reports to ensure data accuracy in service management system and all Service Delivery tools
• Identify process gaps and/or improvement opportunities, and provide solutions and/or alternatives
• Implement quality improvements to enhance internal and external customer experiences.
• Bachelor’s degree; or high school diploma and 2+ years’ experience in operations, field service, or in a process improvement/productivity role
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Ability to implement time-management skills in fast paced settings
• Strong understanding and use of Microsoft apps; Experience in Excel Pivot Tables and V-Look-Ups or demonstrated ability to learn new tools/technology.
• Strong organizational skills; ability to prioritize and efficiently manage multiple assignments
• Business acumen and analytical skills
• LEAN or Six Sigma experience
• Experience working with offshore teams, ability to thrive in diverse work environments
• Understanding of the Field Service delivery processes
• Strong facilitation skills
Locations: United States; Alabama, Alaska, American Samoa, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Guam, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Northern Mariana Islands, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Puerto Rico, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, United States Minor Outlying Islands, Utah, Vermont, Virgin Islands, U.S., Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming; Madison
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening.