B3 Group Inc Program Director in Honolulu, Hawaii
Program Director Delivery – Honolulu, Hawaii
Apply for this Job
Employment Type Full time
Minimum Experience Senior Manager/Supervisor
B3 Group Inc. seeks an experienced Program Director to organize, lead, and manage a complex, multi-faceted acquisition program for a potential client in the public sector. In order to be successful, the Program Director must have experience managing a portfolio of significant projects and processes across multiple locations in the United States. This individual will be well versed in the acquisition life cycle, strategic information planning, business process re-engineering, structure and management practices. Must be able to identify and mitigate risks to the program, and manage multiple project scopes, schedules, costs and targets. This position is onsite in Honolulu, Hawaii.
• Support the development of program and project requirements and review requirements documents to ensure business, functional and technical requirements are complete and defined within government policies;
• Lead and oversee development and implementation of policies, procedures, programs, and support services for various government contracts.
• Prepare and deliver written quality control program and exit transition plans.
• Provide program and project management review and audit support to ensure compliance and identify opportunities for improvement with the ultimate goal of successful completion of projects on time, on budget and within scope.
• Prepare and deliver monthly status reports. Create and/or review individual program and project plans and schedules, ensuring that all deliverables are met.
• Serve as a liaison for communicating with the executive leadership and clients on any issues that arise.
• Manage and direct diverse teams of staff and subcontractors and serve as administrative manager to include day-today management, time sheet approvals, leave approvals, annual performance appraisals, etc.
In order to be successful in this position, we expect you to have the following skills and experience:
• Bachelor's Degree or higher from an accredited college or university in a related field.
• Ten or more years of progressive experience in managing significant projects and processes.
• Must have the ability to manage and direct large and complex project tasks covering contract administration which may include acquisition planning, RFP/IFB preparation, market research, cost and price analysis, evaluation of performance, contract termination, and contract closeout.
• Ability to research and define multiple project scopes, schedules, and targets.
• Provides expert advice and guidance to agency senior level staff members.
• Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
• Effective oral and written communication skills.
• Ability to work independently or in a team environment.
• Exhibit a high degree of professionalism in the production of deliverables and in interactions with fellow employees and client personnel.
Desired / Preferred Qualifications:
• Project management (PMP) Certification
• Certification from a nationally recognized organization such as NCMA, UPPCC or DAU.
• Master’s Degree or higher in Business Administration, Business Law, or Public Administration
Preference will be given to those individuals where their primary residency is located in a qualified HUBZone (https://maps.certify.sba.gov/hubzone/map/)
Successful B3 Group employees will display the following characteristics:
• You strive to be an expert in your field currently and in the future.
• You take care in learning your customer’s business and drivers in order to ensure solutions meet not only technical needs, but also support their mission properly in a way that meeting their client's mission.
• You like to make your client look good.
• You find solutions, where others only see problems.
• You are proactive, you make and meet commitments, and you perform your duties exceedingly well.
• You are aware of the client’s needs at all times and are well-versed in what both your team and B3 Group can offer them as a whole.
• You have the ability to work with diverse, integrated, deliverable-driven teams to accomplish the larger mission.
Our reputation is built upon the talents and integrity of our employees. We value the contributions of each and every person who is a member of our organization. We offer challenging career opportunities, competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package to include the following:
• Corporate Holidays, Annual Leave/Paid Time Off (PTO) and Sick Leave
• Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
• 401(k) plan with contribution match
• Continuing education assistance
• Flexible Spending Accounts
• Profit Sharing
• Employee Referral Program
• Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
• Short (STD) and Long-Term Disability (LTD) Insurance
About B3 Group, Inc.
B3 Group, Inc. is a fast-growing Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) and HUBZone certified health IT firm providing end-to-end technology support services to the federal government and enterprise customers. Our values-driven team of business, IT and management professionals blend innovation and client-first thinking to deliver sustainable solutions for better healthcare outcomes.
Established in 2008 and located in a Historically Underutilized Business Zone (HUBZone) headquartered in Leesburg, Virginia, B3 Group is founded on the principles of servant leadership. Those principles are reflected in every aspect of our operations.
B3 Group, Inc. does not discriminate in employment opportunities, terms and conditions of employment, or practices on the basis of race, age, gender, religious or political beliefs, national origin or heritage, disability, sexual orientation, or any characteristic protected by law.